Thursday, April 7, 2011

First Day of The Masters

So because all I do during the day is look for jobs, March and April are great months because of the big sporting events. Watching all the games during March Madness was awesome even though I had to watch a team from Connecticut win it all, and now the Masters is on for a long weekend. The first day is always interesting to see how the course is playing and to watch people trying to putt on greens that I would still hit over par on if I started on the edge of each one. Now we have a kid only a year younger than me winning coming in at -7 and should have even been lower. I think that people my age though are always going to expect something amazing out of Tiger. Even when he's playing as poorly as he has been its always a "Ok, this time he's gonna just bust out and dominate" thinking. Even though I'm rooting for Phil because he seems like a guy you would want to sit down and have a beer with.

P.S- I'm not a Red Sox fan (even more painful I'm a Cubs fan) but how many new and painful ways are they going to find to lose? Seriously thrown out at second rounding too far to lose the game?? Yes, I still think they will be a good team because it is such a long season but WOW they are finding every possible way to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment